A Sad Day - Poem by Naveed Akram
The meaning of leisure and to stand straight
Is the same.
A day such as today can never neatly be nice
As is the day and night.
A sad day is a good night and night is for sadness.
So sleep and then be sad, but not always.
Comments about A Sad Day by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl