A Scene In A Dream(We Were Hugging) - Poem by Elphaba Thropp
We were hugging.
Well more like cuddling.
His strong arms were entwined around my body,
My arms pulled up to my chest.
I wiggled into him
To get comfortable.
To get warmer.
But it was just a dream.
Oh how I yearn for us to to that!
Oh how I yearn for us to just hug.
But dreams don't come true.
Though you wish they do,
Comments about A Scene In A Dream(We Were Hugging) by Elphaba Thropp
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl