Cecelia Weir (March 19,1955 / Fayette, Alabama)
A Self Covenant - Poem by Cecelia Weir
What you get out of life
Is what you have given.
Get more out of life
By giving more of yourself.
Comments about A Self Covenant by Cecelia Weir
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Thursday, March 22, 2007
Poem Edited: Thursday, April 5, 2012
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl