Lydia J. McFarland
A Sign From Me - Poem by Lydia J. McFarland
Deeper than the deepest ocean
Is my love for you.
It is wider than the Grand Canyon,
It is higher than Mount Everest,
It is longer than the Mississippi River.
I give you all my love,
yet yours is limited.
Why do you seperate...
the grass from the hills?
Although it hurts to be neglected,
I will stand by your side,
and hope for a better tomorrow.
Yet with an ocean comes a tide,
as the sand of your lives,
slowly erodes away.
Your God Almighty
Comments about A Sign From Me by Lydia J. McFarland
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl