Lydia J. McFarland
Lydia J. McFarland Poems
- Looks Can Be Deceiving Outside of me, I look different, yet...
- Worthless...? I'm sorry for letting you down, I have been ...
- Baby Girl Come Home Baby girl... Why do you desire all these ...
- The Lighthouse Of The Lord I gave the world my son, and he ...
- Summary Of Phillippians 3: 12-... I am not perfect, nor have I...
- Pandora's Box How many secrets untold, does one treasure ...
- Conviction I shouldn't have ever opened the door and invited...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lydia J. McFarland
Looks Can Be Deceiving
Outside of me, I look different,
yet in a sense I am the same.
Inside me I am confused,
and full of shame.
Outside of me, I am fearless,
bold and Conquering,
Inside of me, I am lost,
and steady wandering.
Outside of me, I attack those,
that try to deceive me.
Inside of me, I want love,
peace and harmony.
Outside of me, nothing matters, but
Inside of me,
My heart often shatters.
Outside of me, I am searching for something. but
Inside of me, I already possess it.