A Song Not Yet Finished - Poem by Charlotte Ballard
You loved me once among
Budding tea roses built
To be what I was not,
A tender, passing beauty
And as easy to dismiss as
A dandelion growing in
Amongst lilies and snapdragons.
You puff and my feelings float
Off to replant
Someplace where I am not.
Comments about A Song Not Yet Finished by Charlotte Ballard
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl