A Sore Loser - Poem by Randy Johnson
When I was a child, I wasn't a good sport at losing.
I took a bat to the winning team and I gave them a good bruising.
The coach was so mad that he took a swing at me but I ducked.
I then hit him in the crotch with the bat and he was out of luck.
I would get pretty sore when I didn't win.
From that day on I was forbade from playing baseball again.
Comments about A Sore Loser by Randy Johnson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye