A (Sur) Real Moment - Poem by indira babbellapati
The door closed
On its own
Outside, the drizzle
But don't they say
One who comes with rain
Will stay for the night?
I heard destiny's feet
Trampling on the void...
Comments about A (Sur) Real Moment by indira babbellapati
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda