A Time And Place For Everything - Poem by William McGehee
There is a time and place for tears
As well a time for sighs;
A time to say a glad Hello
And times for sad Goodbyes.
There is a place for friends to meet
Beyond a cloudy sky
To laugh and dance with out a care
And let their troubles lie.
Then comes a time when soldiers must
Let fall their battle cries
To build a place where children can
Sleep sound to lullabies.
Through every time remember well
There is - in joy and strife-
A time and place for everything,
That time and place is life.
Comments about A Time And Place For Everything by William McGehee
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda