A Tree And Its Fruit - Poem by Leo Yankevich
Those who have come ashore
are neither meek nor poor.
Invaders to your land,
they mock the helping hand.
They 'go' to Germany,
where homes and food are free,
where Merkel gives dictates
to all the weaker states.
Part guinea pig, part cow,
she could teach Hitler how.
Comments about A Tree And Its Fruit by Leo Yankevich
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda