# 'A Tribute For Mary's Beautiful Soul' - Poem by Daffodil Decarie
What's above matter?
Change matter above all.
Is a matter of change-
What's beyond eternity?
Is an altered matter-
you will not be remembered
by me, because
your now unseen presence
will be a treasure that I will
hold dear, just like how I
hold dear to know
the matter beyond unknown.
Go forth Mary and enjoy rebirth among the stars, beneath the sparkling blanket of mystery.
Comments about # 'A Tribute For Mary's Beautiful Soul' by Daffodil Decarie
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda