Daffodil Decarie Poems
- My Personal Winter 'No I don't' No- I don't lie to you at ...
- Scarlet Wheels Haunted in my sleep I hear voices of tired ...
- # 'Affection Vs. Seduction' It was 3 a.m I remember
- Muffins I dreamed of muffins last night and your fingers ...
- # 'Fair Trial' Once, two rats were talking. 'Try this, ' ...
- Felicitious Life As if you have to stand amid A myriad of ...
- Ah, Nothing But Pain Wide, boggled pair of brown eyes, ...
In countless ways, a born absent minded, a human being. Have stumbled upon many peculiar experiences and humble awareness. She is pleased to intuitively feel that 'Life is a set of sequential fair-expressions of symbolism and personification of what's within'. She is enclined to believe that if she is not looking for a creator she must atleast understand why she's created. Her family has conducted a tremendous amount of thought studies/experiments on her personality(ies) , and often times they are led to believe that the only way she can make a good sense of the world she lives in, is thru metaphor, personification and abstaction of most concepts, ideas, and realities that she (will) come ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Daffodil Decarie
My Personal Winter
'No I don't'
No- I don't lie to you at all.
(that's what he told me, before he left)
How many times
Have you heard
That - 'ignorance is bliss'?
I remember, it was in September
I ran, as if, tomorrow will never come
I ran towards you, after the stewards
They say, you were not on the jetplane
I expected. That you stood me up.
At Meadows field, were all the lilies
Dying, in despair, hoping that you are for real.
If- you did not show up, that day when
The dying flowers are hopeless to see
The magic that you will bring in my ...