A Tribute To Martyrs & Our Mother... - Poem by Debasish Mishra
(Dedicated to Mother India & the martyrs of d Freedom struggle)
I owe to U, O Legends,
Each dropp of blood in me..
Each breath, my soul, my heart-
& d whole of my self truly!
Immortal r u heroes
Who gifted this joy of freedom
Who kissed d gallows in glee
& rushed to d path of martyrdom!
So sacred is this Land
That engendered heroes like U..
Who unchained d paining mother
& gave her a life new..!
I salute our Spirited Mother
& each of ur fighting soul
Show us ur guiding light & we
Will march towards our goal!
Comments about A Tribute To Martyrs & Our Mother... by Debasish Mishra
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl