A Vampire's Love - Poem by Kailee Williams
Living alone in darkness;
My lust for life grows less and less.
Eternity is my only master.
The sweet taste of your blood makes my heart race faster.
Immortal to human death, yet I'm not alive.
I kill innocent mortals so that I may survive.
Trusting no one, feeling no physical pain,
Living with nothing to lose and even less to gain.
Yet I cannot ignore this pain in my heart,
Which has been forever pierced by a single dart,
Has always been there and refuses to end;
It is the love I feel for you, my best friend.
This pain alone would be enough to kill me,
Were I not already dead, so instead it cripples me.
I am tortured by the mere thought of you,
But even more by the thought of being without you.
Comments about A Vampire's Love by Kailee Williams
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda