Kailee Williams Poems
- Gothic Melody The sounds of a Vampire stalking its prey and ...
- A Vampire's Love Living alone in darkness; My lust for life...
- Night Angels They walk and hide in the night. Living in ...
- My Dearest You are my angel of the night; your wings are ...
- A Dance Of Souls I Still see Us dancing, Your lips ...
- Rosa Della Morte Love is the brightest pink of the purest ...
- Suicide Thoughts I'm looking back on these last few ...
Let's see...what to say about myself? There isn't much. I am a high school graduate, on my way to college in the fall, where I will major in psychology and minor in English/creative writing. (Obviously, I love to write.) Someday I want to teach a creative writing class.
I was fourteen years old when I joined PoemHunter. I am now seventeen years old, and I think it is safe to say that I have evolved dramatically as a poet. I have left some of my older work up for you to read and compare to my newer work. I appreciate any feedback you are willing to give about my poetry (though please make sure it is CONSTRUCTIVE feedback, as I do not handle insults or rejection well) ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kailee Williams
The sounds of a Vampire stalking its prey
and a werewolf crying to the moon
are music to my ears each night and day,
hoping that I may join them soon.
My dreams are haunted with visions of the undead,
forced to walk the earth for all eternity.
Their eyes tell cursed stories without a word being said,
yet I yearn for what is just out of reach: immortality.
The Vampire's life is one of hiding,
never to reveal themselves to a mortal soul.
Hissing and cringing away from the sun so blinding,
and returning to their coffins, dark and cold.
Listen to their ...