Kailee Williams Poems
- From Here To Eternity The Months and Years go by So slowly...
- My Dearest You are my angel of the night; your wings are ...
- A Dance Of Souls I Still see Us dancing, Your lips ...
- Rosa Della Morte Love is the brightest pink of the purest ...
- Gothic Melody The sounds of a Vampire stalking its prey and ...
- Night Angels They walk and hide in the night. Living in ...
- Suicide Thoughts I'm looking back on these last few ...
Let's see...what to say about myself? There isn't much. I am a high school graduate, on my way to college in the fall, where I will major in psychology and minor in English/creative writing. (Obviously, I love to write.) Someday I want to teach a creative writing class.
I was fourteen years old when I joined PoemHunter. I am now seventeen years old, and I think it is safe to say that I have evolved dramatically as a poet. I have left some of my older work up for you to read and compare to my newer work. I appreciate any feedback you are willing to give about my poetry (though please make sure it is CONSTRUCTIVE feedback, as I do not handle insults or rejection well) ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kailee Williams
I'm looking back on these last few years.
Why aren't you here to calm my tears?
Blood from my wrist stains the ugly carpet on my floor.
I take on last glance at my closed bedroom door.
As I stare down at this tear-streaked paper,
My thoughts begin to fade, becoming like vapor.
I lie down on my bed for the last time,
And let my final thoughts of you fill my mind.
I look around at these four black walls,
Straining my ears for any footsteps down the hall.
The posters on the wall stare back at me,
Seeing my pain, watching me bleed.
Yet another chilling ...