A Voice - Poem by Jim Richardson
Hark! I hear a voice! Whose voice
do I hear?
It began as a faint hum and now
It is so clear.
Whose voice is that calling
I am the voice of lost souls the
followers of Cain.
Comments about A Voice by Jim Richardson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl