U Win Kyi
A Woman With A Smile - Poem by U Win Kyi
A woman with a smile
never frowned just for a while.
To a child with a cry,
her smile would pacify.
To people with hardship,
her smile gave a lift.
To people with a loss,
her smile stopped their sob.
To people with troubled mind,
her smile consoled, ' Don't worry, it will be fine.'
When she died
her soul went into heaven in the sky.
She was welcomed with open arm and broad smile,
a true fact no one could deny.
Comments about A Woman With A Smile by U Win Kyi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda