chris bowen, a.k.a to wit
A Zaney Walt Disney Kid Am I - Poem by chris bowen, a.k.a to wit
i like to walk, talk, eat and sit at walt disney
busy city streets never did me in
something thin about the country
shove me in a ride of high times and go
'go man, go'
thats all i heard, 'slow down'
we around, us kids.especially us big ones.
Comments about A Zaney Walt Disney Kid Am I by chris bowen, a.k.a to wit
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl