Abattoir - Poem by Soren Valentine
I look up at night,
the stars and moon in sight.
I get to thinking,
the tears start streaming;
Such desire to drift away.
Hey! Look at the lightning!
Can you hear the thunder?
The sky is brightening.
The sun reveals the plunder.
Once a beautiful home,
transformed into a slaughter house.
Such death has caused my poem.
Such death brought by Deception's spouse.
Comments about Abattoir by Soren Valentine
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl