Light Show Over The Lake; Part Ii - Poem by Soren Valentine
Above the earth, below the sky,
I can hear the joyful cry,
They hug and love under my light,
as I display my colours bright.
I gladden the delirious
as I shine like Sirius,
raining gold, silver and blue;
bursting with joy is all I can do.
I shine over waters and seas,
O! how happy the people will be,
when I rise out of the gloom and murk,
and burst its gold like a true firework.
Comments about Light Show Over The Lake; Part Ii by Soren Valentine
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl