Abounding Mercy - Poem by Greg Oosterhouse
The Lord in His mercy blesses me
When none but trouble distresses me.
All I can say is 'Holy! Holy! Holy! ',
And I feel that nothing can again depress me.
The Lord, He provides me with all I need.
Though in my acts and thoughts are evil deeds.
I'm in awe, at the fact that I am worthy.
Then I am lead, His commandments to heed.
There are times That He lets bad things happen to us,
So we can learn that at times, we can trust
His plans for us. Though they seem a bust,
They are hidden blessings meant to uplift us.
Lord God, please tell me how I deserve
Countless blessings which cause my heart to swerve.
I'm so grateful, Your love has touched every nerve.
With such gifts, my soul has been perserved.
Comments about Abounding Mercy by Greg Oosterhouse
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl