Greg Oosterhouse Poems
- A Love All Inclusive I've been given a gift, It is a gift ...
- 'Even Though You'Re Not Here, ...
- 'Your Presence Is Gift Enough' The time has come when my ...
- 'All I Can Say' All I can say is 'Love! ' All I can feel is ...
- Alphabet For God Almighty is He, Beloved He be. Contagious...
- The Scapegoat There once was a man who lived an upright ...
- Jesus Vs. Santa Christmas time is near, A time to celebrate...
I started writing after a wedding reception inspired me greatly. I started writing poetry in February of 2004, just before my 28th birthday. Poetry has become my voice, I tell it like it is when I write. I proclaim myself to be a soapbox preacher because of that. I write of the Lord, and of love. Those are my two main subjects. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Greg Oosterhouse
A Love All Inclusive
I've been given a gift,
It is a gift so grand.
It is a gift so great,
It will not fit in my hand.
It's meant to be shared
For as long as I live.
It is from the Lord,
It's a love all inclusive.
It has a special name,
It is LTTL.
It's for him and her
And for you as well.
Hate has no chance,
It just cannot live
With this powerful force,
This love all inclusive.