Jocelyn Sumido Dunbar
Abstract Of Life - Poem by Jocelyn Sumido Dunbar
This is the principle passage way of life
The distance between experience and time
Establish by planning and effort.
The resistance of physical and mental
Activities unyielding the distance.
The knowledge of what you believe.
The existence of living being.
The great duration of the surface body
Of life, to value, the implication of the hidden
Power beyond compare to the knowledge
Of God creating human being to his image
Using his breath alone.
© Jocelyn Sumido-Dunbar
25th July 2002
Comments about Abstract Of Life by Jocelyn Sumido Dunbar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye