Jocelyn Sumido Dunbar
Jocelyn Sumido Dunbar Poems
- Woman Of God A woman of strong faith Never been shaken by ...
- Words Of Hope Hope to hold on, Hope to believe in, Hope ...
- Woman Of Substance She got a good character of being a ...
- Mother's Prayer My mind talking to you God, my tears running ...
- My Freedom My freedom of soul moving, fly to the air, Sound...
- Love Letter To Jesus (My Savio... I found myself in your care ...
- Love Reunited A long journey passing in this two love ...
I wrote poems when I was 15 years old. My experience motivate me to put it in words.
The pain and sorrow, the hurt of every circumstances and the adversity in all different stages of life. The people in my journey that brought troubles and difficulties and inspiration.
What amazing God! He permit all of this things to my life, to make me understand the deepest meaning of life and to show himself (God Almighty) how make things possible in his hand.
There is no such thing that we cannot do in the mid of despairing soul. Every trials and suffering that I’ve been through is a factor of who I am now.
Every unrighteousness that I’ve done in ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jocelyn Sumido Dunbar
Woman Of God
A woman of strong faith
Never been shaken by anything
Whatever comes around in life.
A woman of courage,
She move and go in spite of
Difficulties in life, make things
A woman of talent, unique to
Express herself productively,
Happy and aware in the way
She will work out with.
A woman of knowledge,
Knowledge comes from experience of
Life that produce wisdom in
Moral and spiritual value.
A woman of intuition, to stand
The ground to be able to work in a
Proper right direction journey of life.