Aches - Poem by LCG Mythought
Aches seizes everything,
Refrain from pain is a miles apart.
Heartaches seizes the body,
Soul-aches punches the spirits,
And self-aches kills all roots
of happiness within.
Aches never worry nor understand,
It only shrinks and spreads all throughout,
You can only identify its nature when
aches felt and seizes your entire body.
Comments about Aches by LCG Mythought
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda