Daniel Isaac Gordon
Achoo! ! ! - Poem by Daniel Isaac Gordon
What things we take for granted
We see them every day;
From smiles on happy faces
To children hard at play.
We see things all around us
But bother not to think
How blessed we are to be here
To smile, to laugh, to wink; -)
Each morning our eyes open
One older than the past
But this is not for ever
This will not always last.
Live and love wholeheartedly
Say 'thank you' and say 'please'
And thank God for the people
Who say 'bless you' when you sneeze.
Comments about Achoo! ! ! by Daniel Isaac Gordon
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl