Adam Revised - Poem by kwane Lamb
God must be God...
For God has blessed the world...
He has given the world this rare, rare
It's funny how I only see woman when I want...forself
I realize now how she covers my life... how she shares with me her intimacy...
Mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
There is no other person on this earth
Whom I can count on as I count on woman...
Let me be not like Adam but the man...
Adam was created to be for Eve...his queen and mate!
Comments about Adam Revised by kwane Lamb
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl