Addiction - Poem by Randy Bullocks
But if you where music I would play you loud so everyone would know how much I'm feeling you..if you were weed I'd smoke you to kept me high off the ground..if you where cocaine I'd sniff you to be off the earth only with you..even if you were heroin I'd shot you up my arm so you can be closer to my heart..if you were a beat machine I would hook you up to my heart so it can have rythm..if you were poetry I would read you to keep you in my thoughts.. because its you that I want to love and be addicted too..
Comments about Addiction by Randy Bullocks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl