Jo Lynn Ehnes
Afire In The Sky - Poem by Jo Lynn Ehnes
Amidst the colors of a vibrant dawn
two eagles soar within their own domains.
Each searching for a mate, they're slowly drawn
towards the skies which destiny maintains.
Their hearts are racing as they near this space
for they can hear the cry of nuptial's plea.
Within this realm two mighty birds embrace,
becoming one as passions are set free.
They lock their talons in a courtship dance
and tumble downward through the mystic air.
These graceful creatures share in true romance
and find a kindred soul whose life they'll share.
Forever joined, in rhythm they will fly;
two lovers' flames afire within the sky.
Comments about Afire In The Sky by Jo Lynn Ehnes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl