Jo Lynn EhnesAllen
Jo Lynn EhnesAllen Poems
- Love Is (Found) Is Love Love is found; enraptured are ...
- A Change Of Seasons Autumnal winds caress my face as ...
- A Sonnet Of Fear When life becomes a trembling world of fear,...
- Keeper Of The Key Revealed unto my waiting soul; the secret...
- In Solitude Alone, awaiting warmth to show, I'm stroked by ...
- Corrosion In pools of liquid acid blues my essence slowly ...
- Amidst This Kiss A soft caress within the night awakes my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jo Lynn EhnesAllen
Love Is (Found) Is Love
are two, then shared
and trust entwined with truth.
Defined are dreams and romance;
aroused are emotions inside;
whenever destiny is working.
Working is destiny whenever
inside emotions are aroused.
Romance and dreams are defined.
Truth with entwined trust and
shared, then two are