Ido Ben Efraim
Afraid - Poem by Ido Ben Efraim
Afraid of what people might say.
For once you agree with them.
Right and left in all the possible ways.
Again and again you hear their words.
In the dark even when its light
Don't look back.
Don't Be Afraid.
Because after all.
Its just a poem.
Comments about Afraid by Ido Ben Efraim
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl