Ido Ben Efraim
Lauren Door - Poem by Ido Ben Efraim
As she walks by, she walks by your passion.
As she walks by, she steps on your heart.
As the ladies come and go.
Only she will leave those footmarks inside of you.
She's a devil in disguise.
She's not your enemy or your friend.
She's just your average
Comments about Lauren Door by Ido Ben Efraim
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl