Ido Ben Efraim
Tequila - Poem by Ido Ben Efraim
One too many.
Is the truth.
But you intend to not listen.
And carry on.
Is what they say.
Its just a lie.
Just do whatever you feel like.
Tell the man..
Give me a shot.
A Shot Of Tequila.
Comments about Tequila by Ido Ben Efraim
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl