Afraid Of Fear Itself - Poem by Shayna Johnston
Afraid of fear itself
Grief that washed over me
Like a tidal wave of epic proportions.
I cried at night
Wishing and waiting
For something that would never come.
You left me alone
Afraid of fear itself.
What can you say to me now?
Comments about Afraid Of Fear Itself by Shayna Johnston
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl