Elmer Romulo Valdez
Aftermath - Poem by Elmer Romulo Valdez
The impact is savage,
The mass is squeezed.
There's oozing blood,
Mixed with the tears.
Both ends cannot meet,
Slow death approaches.
Comments about Aftermath by Elmer Romulo Valdez
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl