menash mohan shrestha
The Vampires Are Out - Poem by menash mohan shrestha
Sharp canines shining in the lunar beam.
Displacing everyone's heart as they scream.
Haemophilic vampires are out of the mist.
To drink fluid of life, as a devoted sadist.
Give them your life, they drink away your pain.
And alone, you are not, in this vain.
My soul, my life, for them just to give.
Joining them, cause with them indeath,
Forever I live.
Comments about The Vampires Are Out by menash mohan shrestha
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl