All - Poem by Pamela Davison
On this astonishing day,
Beneath the overwhelming sky,
I am not reluctant to pray
For poise as we prepare to fly
Into the unknown, come what may.
We cannot know what lies ahead
But I will not tremble in fear
Nor will I question thoughts unsaid
As the appointed time draws near
To walk into the dreams we've fed.
Extraordinary vows speak
Of spiritual unity
As we gaze into triumph's peak,
Daring to glimpse eternity,
Beyond the human flesh so weak.
Oh, I pray we stand strong and tall
For generations yet to be;
Let the world see we greet the call
To live as one in harmony,
Facing the future of it all.
Comments about All by Pamela Davison
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl