Jocelyn Sumido Dunbar
All Because Of You - Poem by Jocelyn Sumido Dunbar
You build me up, makes me strong to
Tackle things that I hardly know how
To solve in my own deepest understanding.
You teach me to lay down every thing
In your hands. You ease my confusing and
Disturbing mind, losing energy inside and
Tiring thoughts to think things I worry of.
You are here to listen, open and watching.
You looking at me, smiling in distance,
Touching me with the sweet pure fragrance of the air.
You let me feel your embrace.
You healed my pain inside out, I am thankful.
Everything I encounter in my life,
I entrusted to you.
Oh God! All of these things,
It's all because of you.
© Jocelyn Sumido-Dunbar
1 May 2005
7: 10 PM
Comments about All Because Of You by Jocelyn Sumido Dunbar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl