All I Wanted - Poem by J.. Celine
All I wanted, a simple task,
To reference a classic of the past.
Hunt a poem, one-time thing
because I keep remembering
my love of words and dead-on thoughts.
But dead-on comes more quickly it seems
with fewer hours spent in dreams
and longer days with shorter runs
and longer days with computing fun
and longer days with work undone.
Ten thousand visitors, mere 50 come
to spend some time to write their own.
Comments about All I Wanted by J.. Celine
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye