Allergic To Work - Poem by Bailey Logan
Have you heard? Have you Heard?
Of the story at hand?
It’s amazing, it’s absurd!
Newspapers are flying off their stand!
It’s about a girl who was allergic to work.
Sneeze after sneeze filled up her nose,
just read about how she went berserk,
and see her purple-colored face pose.
Many doctors performed some tests,
but nothing they found changed their view.
So, our present theory suggests
that we have discovered something new.
Do you believe this to be true?
Just be careful, it could happen to you.
Comments about Allergic To Work by Bailey Logan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl