Always The Same Thing. - Poem by Leah Nunya
Slowly she looks up.
Quickly shes pushed down.
She says you all should die,
She sits and thinks then says,
'Oh no wait its should be me.'
Comments about Always The Same Thing. by Leah Nunya
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda