Leah Nunya Poems
- (read Cuz Its The Only Humor Y...
- Hurt Hurt is royal purple It smells like the water thats ...
- Dying Inside. There she goes dying inside. With all that ...
- The Day. The things you say The things you do Will lead up...
- Always The Same Thing. Slowly she looks up. Quickly shes ...
- It. The mask i wear, It serves me well, It hides the ...
- I Didnt Ask For This. I didnt ask to be born, to be broken ...
I Love to wite poetry. all of the poems on here i wrote in the past week.11/4/07 (lonliness, pain, hurt, suicide123, care?) my l.a. teacher ms. mathues inspired me to start writing poetry but then i started letting out my REAL feelings into poetry. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Leah Nunya
(read Cuz Its The Only Humor Youll Ever Read From Me)
heather is as awesome as a mother effin blossom
shes yellow like my jellow
shes black like my whack
shes wite like my kite
shes pink like my wink
shes bloo like my shoo
shes brown like my clown
shes red like my shed
shes poorple like my sircle
shes grean like my been
shes gray like my day.
i spelt it rong on poorpus duh duh duh