Ambitions - Poem by Muhammad Shanazar
O! What has happened to you?
What are you doing?
Pay heed to my urge,
I have to do yet a lot of work,
I have to wed my daughters yet,
I have to see my sons as bride-grooms,
I have to send my mother on Haj,
I have to get built my house yet,
Why is there too hurriedness?
Make them understand, for I crave,
Lift up sills from my grave.
Sheraz Akhtar Mughal
Comments about Ambitions by Muhammad Shanazar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda