Bijay Kant Dubey
An American Girl, Young & Beautiful, White & Golden - Poem by Bijay Kant Dubey
An American girl,
Young and beautiful,
She is herself golden brown and glistening,
She herself a gem or a jewel,
There is no need of giving her
A white American beauty.
She herself a rose
Why to give her a rose?
Comments about An American Girl, Young & Beautiful, White & Golden by Bijay Kant Dubey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl