Bijay Kant Dubey
The Madman Going - Poem by Bijay Kant Dubey
The madman going.
Have you felt his life?
How mad is he?
Under the moonlit skies
Walking and talking
And going all alone.
We more mad than them,
What mad people,
mad people are we,
Comments about The Madman Going by Bijay Kant Dubey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl