Bijay Kant Dubey
Culture - Poem by Bijay Kant Dubey
What is culture?
Culture is refinement and polish,
Is inherited rather than attained
Though can be
If one tries to perfect.
Culture is society, heritage and tradition,
The family you are from,
The heritage you have got,
Tradition carried forward.
Sometimes culture destroys in absence
But instead of the things can be envisaged
In the ruins and rubble.
Comments about Culture by Bijay Kant Dubey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl