Martin Ntsako Manhisa
An Approval - Poem by Martin Ntsako Manhisa
I had a plan
Yes, said my old man,
I said Amen.
I had a proposal
But no approval.
My mum sounded skeptical.
I had ideas
My friend had no ears,
I think he said yes.
I had an interest
With a confused heart.
It said, be glad I still pump blood
I had a vision.
I needed permission.
God said that's my mission.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
you will get different answer and opinions which ends up confusing
But God always knows what's best for you.
Comments about An Approval by Martin Ntsako Manhisa
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda