An Atonement. - Poem by matt hartwell
we all shall atone.
feel fire with every bone?
be hardened with every stone.
pay for every loan.
our flaw full life we should atone,
But Jesus saved our sinful asses.
Comments about An Atonement. by matt hartwell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl