An Ode To Feminism - Poem by Prateek Dutt
Forgotten live THEE….
But never forgets a moment to live for other.
Surrounded Shattered live thee for others
You utter not your dreams for you know they are unheard
Selflessly you give your life to an unknown.
For I Know sister your world is very small to accommodate,
Thee live for Toys at your tender, for books at school, for a true friend at your Teens,
Dependent, cared & nurtured.
Thy tragedy is that life limits you at your Post Teens,
Now you live for A Husband as wife
A child as mother
You succumb to their dreams & walk alone.
Sister you demand not your rights ever,
You burn alone within leaving behind your ASHES.
Comments about An Ode To Feminism by Prateek Dutt
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl