And If It Is Not Given - Poem by Shalom Freedman
AND IF IT IS NOT GIVEN
And if it is not given
And all my life
Is words on words for only waste’s sake?
Still I will
Write to the end
That perhaps somewhere in all this
A few words of lasting value.
Comments about And If It Is Not Given by Shalom Freedman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl